Difference between revisions of "API testing module"
m (→See Also: added link)
m (added more description)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The API testing module is a GUI reference and testing program which exclusively uses the pc2 [[API]].
The API testing module is a GUI reference and testing program which exclusively uses the pc2
Latest revision as of 22:04, 20 January 2013
The API testing module is a GUI reference and testing program which exclusively uses the pc2 API.\ This module has a number of controls that allow a user to login as any user and to list the information available to that login via the API.
The API testing module allows a user to login and will print the output of API methods.
Use the pc2tapi script to start the API testing GUI, thus:
Upon login a List box will appear on the right of the screen. Output from API calls will be listed in that window.
- Login button - login
- Logoff button - logoff
- View All Run Source - view all run's source code DO NOT USE THIS bad things can happen.
- View Runs Grid - opens a window with a Run grid (Site, Team Login, Id, Time, Status/Judgement, Problem, Language)
- Print ALL - print every report output
- Standings - print standings
- API Methods list box - list of reports to list contest information
- Run button - print output for selected reports in the API Methods list box
- Site - (when logged in) a list of sites in the contest, used with Get Run and GetClarification
- Get Run - print info about the local run in the Run/Clar number textbox
- GetClarification - print info about the local clar in the Run/Clar number textbox
- Listener checkboxes (turn on and off all listeners' output)
- View Run Listener - when listener invoked prints data
- View Clar Listener - when listener invoked prints data
- View Config Listener - when listener invoked prints data
- View Connection Listener - when listener invoked prints data
- Exit Button - exit (logoff and exit)
To print this usage
Usage: [--help] Purpose: a API test frame --help this message Version 9.3 20130117 (Thursday, January 17th 2013 06:10 UTC) Java ver 1.6.0_22 build 2591 Windows 7 6.1 (x86)
The pc2submit script/program will submit runs and clarifications using the API.