Event Feed module
This command will bring up the event feed server and REST web service server GUI. The event feed server will not be started by default.
This command will start the event feed server non-GUI. The event feed server will be started by default.
bin/pc2ef --login feeder1 --password feeder1 --nogui
Event Feed Tab
- Event feed port field - port number to use, default 4713
- View button - show a snapshot of the current event feed
- Start - start Event Feed Server
- Stop - stop Event Feed Server
Web Services Tab
PC² REST services control
- Web server port field - port number to use, default 50443
- Enable Web Services
- Start - start serving PC² REST services
- Stop - stop serving PC² REST services