Difference between revisions of "Filter"
m (major re-write)
m (→Components: small change)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 21:49, 2 November 2012
A PC² filters limit the information that is presented to a user.
Filter usage notes:
- To select all use Ctrl-A, to de-select all use Ctrl-A
- If the filer is on the Filter button from the run or clars grid will turn blue.
- If the filter i on and the apply button is used the grid will reload and with filtered results.
To view/set the filter information use the Filter button.
- Filter criteria - a set of information to filter on (problems, sites, etc.)
- Filter On - filter criteria will be used on the clar or run grid
- Apply - update the run or clar grid immediately (if filter is on)
- Ok - update the filter settings and close window
- Close - close the filter window without saving the changes
Location: Runs Tab
Location: Reports Tab
Location: Clarification Tab
Team Filter Criteria: Problems.