The CCS Test Harness is a system to test a CCS by configuring a contest, submitting runs and evaluating the output.
Input Data Set
Input data list is:
- contest.yaml with problems data and problem.yaml
- runs.tsv - runs to be submitted
- team/run source files see Run Source Files section for more details
- groups.tsv - group/region info
- teams.tsv - team info
- accounts.tsv - account names, logins, passwords
- passwords.txt - team passwords
These input files are also used to evaluate the same files created by the CCS.
Run Source Files
To submit a run information from runs.tsv and run source files are needed. Each run submission (source file) is created under its own run directory. The run directory is the word run followed by the run id (4 digits zero left padded)
Here is an example of run files in their run directories.
run0001/BadHello.java run0002/Hello.java run0003/BadHello.java run0004/Hello.java run0005/BadHello.java run0006/BadSumit.java run0007/BadSumit.java run0008/Hello.java run0009/BadSumit.java run0010/BadSumit.java run0011/BadSumit.java
Output Data Set
|Full Event Feed||Event Feed Server||nc localhost 4713|
|Frozen Event Feed||Event Feed Server||nc localhost 4714|