The following are PC² additions to the CCS Standard.
The following are additions to the CCS Standard contest.yaml file.
The sites section defines all fields for each pc2 server/site
sites: - number: 1 name: Site 1 IP: 184.108.40.206 port: 50002 password: siteone - number: 2 name: Site 2 IP: 220.127.116.11 port: 50002
- site number
- site host or IP
- port for server to listen on
- if not present, then the default Joe password will be created. Ex. login: site2 password site2
The accounts section defines team accounts, it has equivalent functionality to the Generate Accounts feature.
accounts: - account: TEAM site: 1 count: 10 - account: TEAM site: 2 count: 10 - account: JUDGE site: 4 count: 20 - account: SCOREBOARD site: 4 count: 1
Automated Judging settings.
auto-judging: - account: JUDGE site: 1 number: 2 letters: A enabled: yes - account: JUDGE number: 4,5,6 letters: B,C,D - account: JUDGE site: 2 number: all letters: B,C,D - account: JUDGE site: 1 number: 1,3 letters: F enabled: no
- the site number, default 1
- the account number(s), use "all" to select all judges.
- the letter(s) for the problems to auto judge. Used "all" to select all problems.
- whether auto judging is turned On, default yes
Minimum values are:
auto-judging: - account: JUDGE number: 7 letters: E
The run-time execution time limit for all problems can be specified with the timeout key. A time limit can be overridden if a timeout is specified in the problem.yaml file.
# set run time limit for all problems to 20 seconds timeout: 20
In the CCS the Problem name (full name) is in the LaTex problem.
In PC^2 the problem name is added as a key/value pair name in the problem.yaml file. For example:
name: A - Good or Bad?
For each problem a Run Time Limit can be specified in the limits section
# use 15 seconds for this problem definition limits: timeout: 15
PC² has the option for a team solution (Run) to send data to the team's stdin or the team solution reads from file.
input: readFromSTDIN: false
- team solution reads from stdin, default is true
Additional command and command line options can be used, they are:
- --help lists options and command line syntax
- --check check parameters, list filename, problem and language, do not submit.
- --list list contest problem and languages
- --listruns list run info for the user
See pc2submit for more details.