The following are PC² enhancements to the CCS Standard.
To produce these yaml files use the PC² Report Export Contest YAML files
The following are additions to the CCS Standard contest.yaml file.
The sites section defines all fields for each pc2 server/site
sites: - number: 1 name: Site 1 IP: 184.108.40.206 port: 50002 password: siteone - number: 2 name: Site 2 IP: 220.127.116.11 port: 50002
- site number
- site host or IP
- port for server to listen on
- if not present, then the default Joe password will be created. Ex. login: site2 password site2
The accounts section defines team accounts, it has equivalent functionality to the Generate Accounts feature.
accounts: - account: TEAM site: 1 count: 10 - account: TEAM site: 2 count: 10 - account: JUDGE site: 4 count: 20 - account: SCOREBOARD site: 4 count: 1
Automated Judging settings.
auto-judging: - account: JUDGE site: 1 number: 2 letters: A enabled: yes - account: JUDGE number: 4,5,6 letters: B,C,D - account: JUDGE site: 1 number: 1,3 letters: F enabled: no
- the site number, default 1
- the account number
- the letter(s) for the problems to auto judge
- whether auto judging is turned On, default yes
Minimum values are:
auto-judging: - account: JUDGE number: 7 letters: E
# load replay data on server replay: - title: Replay file for December - file: replay/report.Extract_Replay_Runs.11.16.062.txt - auto_start: yes - iterations: 200 - start_at: 5 - site: 2
Important Note if auto_start is yes then ALL contest sites' contest clocks will be started automatically.
- name for replay data set
- replay data file name, if file not on the Admin then will load on the Server
- start replay immediately, default no
- number of times to loop through runs in replay file, default 1
- the starting sequence number in the replay file, default 1
- the site number to replay, default 1
The following are the minimum required data.
replay: - title: Replay file for December - file: replay/report.Extract_Replay_Runs.11.16.062.txt
The run-time execution time limit for all problems can be specified with the timeout key. A time limit can be overridden if a timeout is specified in the problem.yaml file.
# set run time limit for all problems to 20 seconds timeout: 20
For each problem a Run Time Limit can be specified in the limits section
# use 15 seconds for this problem definition limits: timeout: 15
PC² has the option for a team solution (Run) to send data to the team's stdin or the team solution reads from file.
input: readFromSTDIN: false
- team solution reads from stdin, default is true