Revision as of 02:55, 21 November 2009 by Doug Lane (updated to Primary or Secondary server link name)
The Server Module provides functions that automate the running of a programming contest.
- Storing contest configuration (Languages, Problems, Accounts, Contest Clock, Judgements, etc. see Administrator module).
- Accept and store submissions
- Authenticating user and server logins, maintaining Network connections.
- Distributing configuration and submission changes/info to clients and other servers
- Version 9 Maintain site connection info (host, port) and site passwords