A validator is a program that validates team's output and judge's solutions and judge's data.
To use the PC² auto judge feature a Problem must be defined to use a validator.
An Output Validator judges a submission assigns a judgement.
An Output Validator can be use to validate:
- a team's submission/solution
- judge's solutions
- problem samples
An output validator can be specified in the CDP under
config/squares/output_validators/sqval/squares_valiator.cpp config/squares/output_validators/sqval/build config/squares/output_validators/sqval/run
- build - a script to build the validator executable
- run - a script to run the validator
run datafile answerfile feedbackfile [options] < teamsoutput
- datafile - judge's input data file
- answerfile - judge's expected output/answer file
- feedbackfile - additional output from the validator, maybe of help to judges
- teamsoutput - team's output
exit code 42 - AC judgement (yes) exit code 43 - WA judgement (no, wrong answer)
An Input Validator validates judge's problem input data or sample data. The validator will read judge's input data and output whether the data is valid input for the Problem