The term "CCS Standard" typically refers to the CLICS Contest Control System specification, which is a list of requirements for a Contest Control System (CCS) that can be used at the ICPC World Finals.
A CCS that conforms to the CLICS specification implements the requirements specified and supports the use of the following files and services.
Input Contest Data Files
- contest.yaml - ICPC CCS contest information (including language and other settings)
- problem.yaml - ICPC CCS a single problem definition
- groups.tsv - ICPC CMS Region information
- teams.tsv - ICPC CMS Team information
- userdata.tsv - user login and password information
Output Contest Data Files
- results.tsv - the final standings data for upload to the CMS
- scoreboard.tsv - standings information
- HTML output of the standings/scoreboard
- submissions.tsv - a list of run judgement/summary information
- Run Forwarding Feed (XML) - provides run submission data to clients (non-team typically). The Run Forward Feed data includes both run information (Team, Problem, etc) and the submitted source code file(s).
- Event Feed (XML) - provides a number of contest events, ex. contest def, language def, runs info, notifications.
- Input format validator - Judge's data and answer file validator
- Output validator support - Validator support