The Finalize feature provides a way to certify the results of a contest are final.
Before results are revealed to the public a process of ensuring that all runs are judged and all clarifications are answered, to make sure that all those conditions are met the Finalize feature will check
A contest cannot be finalized until:
- all runs are judged
- all clarifications are answered
- who certified field must be filled in
- the contest clock is stopped
- the contest clock remaining time is less than or equal to zero seconds.
- all finalized fields are entered
Results of Finalizing
When a contest is Finalized
- the event feed will contain a finalized element
- the Admin Finalize tab will show a status of: "Contest Finalize (Certified done)"
- a results.tsv file will automatically be created
Finalize tab location
Admin module > Run Contest > Finalize
Finalize event feed element fields
See Finalized article.