Add and Modify Finalize data.
The Finalize Tab is used to "finalize" a contest; that is, to indicate the contest is completed. Finalizing is important because certain other operations -- for example, closing an Event Feed or saving a Results.tsv file for export to other systems -- cannot be done until the contest is Finalized.
- Last Gold Rank -- the last rank in the contest that should be designated as a "Gold Medal winner"
- Last Silver Rank -- the last rank in the contest that should be designated as a "Silver Medal winner"
- Last Bronze Rank -- the last rank in the contest that should be designated as a "Bronze Medal winner"
- Who certifies -- the name of the person who is certifying that the contest is concluded correctly
- Finalize - mark the contest as finalized using the finalization data specified (also causes generation of the Results.tsv file).
- View - opens a dialog for viewing the Results.tsv file
- Report - show report of finalize data
Note that in the above screen shot the "Finalize" button has already been pushed, as indicated by the string identifying the location of the Results.tsv file.