Version 9.3 was released on December 1st, 2015.
Nightly builds have been made available to members of the PC² Testing Users Group (TUG), see Join TUG for details about how to join the TUG. It is free to join the TUG.
New Features in version 9.3
Administration / Configuration
- Sample contests configuration feature
- Profiles - multiple configuration switching and support
- Reset Site - like Version 8, reset clock, removes runs,clars keeps the rest.
- Languages: support for Interpreted languages like Python, Perl, etc.
- File-based configure of a server
- CCS Run Submission Interface - to send submissions to another CCS
- CCS Run Submission Interface - to receive submissions from another CCS
- CCS Export files
- CCS Event Feed Server - live output XML for contest events like runs and judgements
- New client type FEEDER (ex feeder1) that can login into Event Feed module
- New REST web services PC² REST services
- New Reports / Output
- New Reports
- non-GUI Auto Judge
New module Event Feed module.
- ICPC Finals CCS support
Projects that add features for use with PC²
For a much more details view into the changes of Version 9.3 click here (Bugzilla).